Getting to Nantes:
- Several european airline companies are flying to Nantes Atlantic Airport with several daily connexions from London, Amsterdam, Madrid, Brussels, Paris, Lyon, etc. The airport is close to the city (15 minutes in taxi, ± 35€; direct bus shuttle to downtown every 20 minutes, 9€).
- Direct TGV from Paris-Montparnasse (2H10), Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (3h10), and several main French cities (easy connexions from Thalys, Eurostar, DB-ICE, etc.). Nantes station is located downtown. More information on the SNCF website.
Getting to the University (Faculty of Sciences and Technics/campus Lombarderie):
- Less than 10 minutes from downtown, with the tramway (line 2); stop at station “Michelet-Sciences”. The tram station is in front of the main gate of the campus (tramway every 5 minutes).
- ± 40 minutes by foot from downtown (place commerce), in following the river “Erdre” (pleasant walk, crossing the “Versailles island”).
Getting to the workshop venue on the campus:
- Follow the signs on the campus to building 34 (path and map inside the campus)
- The participants will be welcomed at the ground floor of the building 34 where the amphitheater (workshop venue) is located.
Getting to the drink-buffet:
- Where: Berlin 1989
- Access: Tram station « Morrhonnière – Petit Port »