The workshop “Recent Advances in Multi-Objective Optimization” focuses on latest advances in exact methods in multi-objective (mixed) integer optimization. Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Multi-objective discrete/combinatorial problems
- Multi-objective mixed integer (non)-linear problems
- Multi-objective continuous non-linear problems
- Multi-objective branch-and-bound algorithms
- Multi-objective branch-and-cut algorithms
- Column generation and branch-and-price algorithms
- Objective space algorithms
- Stochastic multi-objective optimization
- Robust multi-objective optimization
- Complexity analysis of multi-objective optimization algorithms
- Parallelization of exact algorithms in multi-objective optimization
The scientific program is composed of 10 regular talks and two keynote talks, mixing younger researchers and more experienced researchers. All speakers are invited by the workshop organisers, aware of their recent advances on the workshop topics.
The workshop aims to foster technical discussions and interactions between the workshop attendees. Young researchers (master and doctoral students) as well the senior researchers (academic researchers and practitioners) involved or simply interested by the workshop topics are welcome.
The event is free of charge but your registration online is compulsory for logistical reasons. The registration will be closed 2 weeks before the workshop. As to October 26, 2018, 72 participants are registered representing 14 countries.
15 November 2018
University of Nantes (France), Faculty of Sciences and Technologies. The amphitheater is located on the ground floor of the building 34.
- Natashia Boland (Georgia Institute of Technology – Atlanta, USA)
- Vincent T’Kindt (Université de Tours, France)