The next RAMOO Workshop takes place in Rome on September 14, 2023.
The workshop “Recent Advances in Multi-Objective Optimization” focuses on latest advances in exact methods in multi-objective (mixed) integer optimization. Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Multi-objective discrete/combinatorial problems
- Multi-objective mixed integer (non)-linear problems
- Multi-objective continuous non-linear problems
- Multi-objective branch-and-bound algorithms
- Multi-objective branch-and-cut algorithms
- Column generation and branch-and-price algorithms
- Objective space algorithms
- Stochastic multi-objective optimization
- Robust multi-objective optimization
- Complexity analysis of multi-objective optimization algorithms
- Parallelization of exact algorithms in multi-objective optimisation
- Approximation and representation algorithms for multi-objective optimisation
The workshop aims at fostering technical discussions and interactions between the workshop attendees. Young researchers (master and doctoral students) as well as senior researchers (academic researchers and practitioners) involved or simply interested in the workshop topics are welcome.
When and where?
14 September 2023, Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
Gabriele Eichfelder, Technical University of Ilmenau
Matthias Ehrgott, Lancaster University